With its stylish modern design, the new Loews Hotel will offer Arlington one of the best modern corporate venues in the State of Texas. The construction of this massive $550 million new hotel will be at the centerpiece of “America’s Dream City.” The hotel is being built with an innovative and contemporary design to provide its guests with a premium stay with exceptional services and amenities. Besides the new Loews hotel, there is so much more happening in the Arlington Entertainment District.
Arlington is fast becoming the dominant city in North Texas based on its future growth plans for North Arlington. The Loews Hotel will be one of the centerpieces of Arlington’s strategic growth strategies. With the ongoing expansion of the world-class entertainment district, which includes the home of the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers, Arlington will soon surpass Dallas, Fort Worth, and Austin as the Entertainment Capital of Texas.
The New Loews Hotel Features 216,000 Square Feet of Arlington Meeting Space Next to Texas Live
The Loews hotel is being built with a modern design to provide its guests with a Las Vegas Style world-class experience with exceptional services and amenities. Loews’s Hotel will be one of the centerpieces of Arlington’s strategic plan of action. You will be overwhelmed by the sheer height of the building as you arrive. The hotel will rise fifty-five feet above the current roofline of the Live! by Loews Hotel, which is already a record of the tallest building in Arlington, Texas.
The Loews Hotel amenities include 888 guestrooms and over 6 acres of indoor and outdoor function space. Each hotel room will have televisions, fireplaces, and full kitchen facilities. The future customers of the hotel will enjoy an unparalleled combination of luxurious amenities. As soon as you walk in, the lobby will take your breath away with high-end amenities. The resort beach club will have an 8,000-square-foot pool with 18 cabanas, a man-made beach, fire pits, water slides, and five mini restaurants. In addition to that, Loews Loves Families Kids Club, a fitness center, a spa with six treatment rooms, multiple restaurants with outdoor terraces, numerous bars, and a coffee shop to boot.
Top 8 Breathtaking Reasons to Choose the Arlington Entertainment District
1. The Arlington Entertainment District is a beautiful place to visit, live or set up your business office in. It is a one-stop destination for your business meetings and conventions. Being in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, the Entertainment District offers world-class facilities and attractions that people will fall in love with. The Texas Live Convention Center area has ample meeting space, countless entertainment options, and plenty of world-class restaurants.
2. Arlington Convention Center in the Entertainment District offers all facilities for your meetings and conventions. The Convention Center is connected to the Loews Hotel and the current Live! By Loews Hotel via a sky bridge. There is ample meeting space and endless entertainment options within walking distance to explore. Additionally, the Convention Center is only 15 minutes south of the DFW International Airport. It will be easier for companies or visitors to plan outstanding convention events in Arlington based on the Arlington Convention Center location.
3. The Texas Rangers are only one block from the hotel for someone who loves a great baseball game. At the Globe Life Field Stadium, you can watch your favorite baseball players as they bring in another home run. Enjoy your favorite hotdogs and apple pie as you cheer on your favorite team. Tie in a baseball game to your convention activities to top it all off.
4. The Dallas Cowboys are known for achieving Five Super Bowl championships, ten league championships, and twenty-two Hall of Famers. Whether you are a die-hard fan of the Dallas Cowboys or not, your visit will not be complete without watching one of their games or taking a tour of the Stadium. After the Dallas Cowboys game, lots of Cowboys activities are waiting for you, including a visit to Stoney’s Dallas Cowboys Museum, where you can see remembrances of Dallas Cowboys since the early 1960’s.
5. Arlington Entertainment District Stadiums
- The AT&T Stadium is the home of renowned Dallas Cowboys, featuring more than 80,000 seats and a world’s enormous HD quality video board that spans 160ft wide x 72ft tall. If you want to watch the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium, the admission tickets can be bought for “Standing Room Only,” general admission, or a luxury suite that offers deluxe surroundings with an exceptional view of the game.
- The Globe Life Field is not your ordinary baseball field where you will get soaked with sweat under the sun’s Texas heat. Here, you will get to enjoy a retractable roof baseball field with fantastic air conditioning. A visit to Globe Life Field will not be complete without having amazing baseball foods that will make anyone drool and specialty bars where you can experience VIP treatment.
- The Choctaw Stadium, originally built for the Texas Rangers major league baseball club, is a 270-acre multi-purpose complex (about the total floor space of the Pentagon) stadium with 48,000 seats. The stadium host concerts and sporting events such as the Dallas Jackals of the Major League Rugby, a professional rugby union. Considering the name of the Choctaw Stadium, it leaves one to question, what is the future of gambling in the Arlington Entertainment District? Is gambling coming to Arlington, Texas? It does seem to be suggesting that gambling may soon be coming to the Arlington Entertainment District.
- The E-Sports Stadium Arlington and Expo Center feature a 90ft long LED board and an immersive surround sound system. Celebrating corporate events with over 2,500 spectators will not be a challenge in the E-Sports stadium. The E-sports Stadium is a wonderful place for having exceptional meetings. With its capability to handle remarkable events, preparations for meetings here are effortless. During sessions at E-Sports Stadium, you can spend your break time discovering walking trails with a tranquil waterfront view just outside the building.
6. Six Flags Over Texas offers fun and excitement during your stay in the Arlington Entertainment District. As they say, Six Flags Over Texas is the land of non-stop fun. Families will enjoy over 50 thrilling rides. Six Flags Over Texas is even bringing forth its “devilish” plan of adding another loop roller coaster which will be the largest in the world. Every family here at Six Flags Over Texas will enjoy exciting indoor shows as they have a taste of performances from Hey Mr. DJ and the Looney Toones sing and dance show during the afternoon Rockin Dance party.
7. The International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame presents 5,000 years of bowling history in the 15,000 square feet (about half the area of a large mansion) facility. The International Bowling Museum is the perfect place to have your team buildings and meetings. The Museum can accommodate up to 20 small groups or even larger gatherings of 350. This International Bowling Museum gathers, preserves, and highlights the history of the worldwide sport of bowling. From the ancient Egyptians to British monarchs to an enterprising German immigrant.
8. The new up-and-coming National Medal of Honor Museum will open in the year 2024. The 101,000-square-foot building will incorporate over 25,000 square feet (about four times the area of a basketball court) of exhibition galleries, education center, conference and event space, as well as an outdoor amphitheater for ceremonies. It will highlight the Medal of Honor recipients and their different courageous stories and innovativeness while facing impossible odds. The Museum’s design is inspired by Americans’ heroic action in risking their lives in the call of duty.
Texas Live! is a major draw for the Arlington Entertainment District that turns your dreams into realities
You can also find a one-stop destination inside the Arlington Entertainment District, and that is Texas Live. With more than 35,000 square feet of restaurants, shops, dance floors, and games, this is a place you will love to visit. Also found in Texas Live is the breathtaking view of AT&T Stadium and the Arlington backyard, where festivals and cultural events for about 5,000 people are being held. While attending festivals, you can also get a taste of mouthwatering classic dishes from Lockhart Smokehouse, also known as “The Barbeque Capital of Texas.” And if you are a fan of high-quality Mexican street food like tacos, salsa, guacamole with refreshing margarita, a visit to Taco Joint from celebrity chef Guy Fieri’s is a must-try.
Office Space for Rent in Arlington Texas
Imagine having your office located one block from Globe Life Field. You will be able to walk to Texas Live and enjoy the many restaurants such as Lockhart Smokehouse or the Cut & Bourbon restaurant within the Live! By Loews Hotel and Convention Center. The location for office spaces is a perfect opportunity for businesses.
Arlington’s economy is booming, and the Dallas Fort Worth economy is growing at a tremendous rate. Having an office space in the Arlington Entertainment District will help you rapidly grow your business. Businesses renting office space in the Arlington Entertainment District will have the opportunity to entertain new customers and prospects at sporting events, concerts, and restaurants. There is a beautifully landscaped 10-acre business complex at Westgate Plaza that is located only one block from Texas Live.
There is no doubt that the Dream City of America, Arlington, Texas, will soon be second to none in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
There is no doubt that the Dream City of America, Arlington, Texas, has created a phenomenal Entertainment District that will soon be second to none in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Whether you’re visiting, here on business, or have an office located in the Arlington Entertainment District, the community is growing and full of excitement.
Craig Wasilchak is the COO of JW Management Company is a Family-owned & operated Commercial Property Management & Leasing in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Craig is also an active member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, as he is the owner of a business earning over $1M in annual sales.
JW Management Company owns and operates multiple properties throughout the DFW Metroplex