Living with absolute comfort in a luxurious world-class apartment nestled between Choctaw Stadium, Live by Loews, and Texas Live! Have you ever imagined living in a luxury mixed-use residential building or apartment next door to Texas Rangers or the Dallas Cowboys? Are there apartments in the Arlington Entertainment District? Is Las Vegas Style Living coming to the Arlington Entertainment District? We will examine these questions and more as we dive into living in North Arlington, Texas.
The expanding Arlington Entertainment District is known for its major attractions, such as Choctaw Stadium, Home of the Texas Rangers, Globe Life Field, Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, Texas Live, National Medal of Honor Museum, Live by Loews Hotel & Convention Center, Six Flags Over Texas, and Hurricane Harbor to name a few. Until now, You could only dream about living in North Arlington’s Entertainment District.
Incredible Benefits of Living in an Upscale Apartment that will Soon Rise in the Arlington Entertainment District
Rising out of the Arlington Entertainment District will be a luxury apartment complex that provides a fantastic living experience. New residents can enjoy a one-bedroom, two-bedroom, or even a penthouse with a luxurious and extensive exterior. The size of the world-class indoor and outdoor amenities alone is over 43,000 square feet. The units will all have high-quality fixtures and upscale building amenities. With expansive ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows, living in these apartments will make you feel like you are living in a palace.
Living in these luxurious residential spaces does not end with a world-class interior and exterior; they also feature outstanding amenities that residents will love. If you ever feel like splashing in the water, you can leisurely take a stroll to the enormous infinity-edge pool and enjoy working on your tan. There will also be indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces, state-of-the-art facilities comparable with the country’s finest residential and condominiums, office workspaces, and even events that will be exclusive to residents in the apartments. Concierge services will help every resident enjoy a contemporary lifestyle at One Rangers Way.
Unwind and leave the hustle and bustle of the city as you walk, run or even bike in Richard Greene Park and Dr. Robert Cluck Linear Parks. One Rangers way will have direct access to the park, go and pamper yourself, and loosen up from the day’s hard work. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of art and nature among the Globe Life Field, AT&T Stadium, and Choctaw Stadium in the Entertainment District as you relax under the shades of large trees. Residents can grab their picnic bags and enjoy the beauty of art sculptures in the park.
Top 7 Reasons Why People Are Moving to Arlington, Texas.
Is Arlington, Texas, really the best place to live and work? Why would people want to live in the Arlington Entertainment District? Did you know billions of dollars are being pumped into the District? The top seven reasons to Live in the Arlington Entertainment District are listed below.
1. The Third-Largest City in North Texas, Arlington, Is Located Between Dallas and Fort Worth Making It an Unbeatable Location
Are you getting away from the busiest city, Dallas and Fort Worth? Arlington, Texas, is the best place to be. Strategically, Arlington is at the heart of the Dallas and Fort Worth metropolitan areas. Considered the third-largest city in North Texas, Arlington is less than an hour’s drive from its neighboring city, making it feel like living in Dallas and Fort Worth City. Arlington, Texas, is known for its recreation, international dining experience, amusement park, exciting people to meet, and a place that offers many career advancement opportunities. Loaded with different attractions and activities at the Arlington Entertainment District, you will never get tired of making unforgettable memories with your special someone.
2. The Arlington Entertainment District is a Paradise for the Sports Enthusiasts with Globe Life Field, and AT&T Stadium
Living in Arlington, Texas, is a match made in heaven for sports enthusiasts. Watching your favorite Texas Rangers in an airconditioned field is one of the most fulfilling activities that you could ever have in the Entertainment District. Wipe your drool when you get a taste of rattlesnake sausage specialty and creamy cheese grits available in Globe Life Field. And if you feel like watching the renowned Dallas Cowboys, you can easily hop on at AT&T Stadium as you eat your favorite Broomstick—a 2-foot-long hotdog with chili, cheese, and jalapeno. Enjoy the luxurious details as you roam around and watch in one of the 3,000 LCD displays. The Stadium is a world-class athletic structure and is one of the most valuable sports venues ever built.
3. Endless Fun and Work Opportunities Await Young Professionals in the Arlington Entertainment District
Billions of dollars are spent on the development of Arlington Entertainment District. Arlington, Texas, is the best place to be if you are looking for a city with a fast-growing economy. Arlington is one of the 50 largest cities in the United States. Ample labor supply with workforce development and a broad spectrum of employment are being offered in the City. Developments in the Arlington Entertainment District are expected to provide thousands of new jobs and career growth for residents of Arlington. With all the growth at Arlington Entertainment District, young people will not bother to get out of town searching for a job.
4. Have Fun, Laugh Out Loud, and Enjoy the Overwhelming Variety of Nightlife, Concerts, and Exemplary Restaurants at Texas Live!
Have fun and enjoy mouth-watering foods and cocktail drinks at Texas Live. Texas Live is so massive, there are a lot of food and bar halls, and there is also a 100-foot video wall where you can watch every game wherever you sit. The atmosphere is unique; songs are playing before the start of the game, and the residents are very lively. Sit in the Live Arena as you cheer loudly when Dallas Cowboys makes another homerun. There are several restaurants that you can choose from in Texas Live. Just a tip, if you are coming to the venue, you better have an empty stomach. Start your night with a delightful taco joint by celebrity chef Guy Fieri, paired with refreshing margaritas or Mexican beer and some classic guy cocktail concoctions. Their taco is fantastic. And if you are into the sports-bar fare, the Miller Tavern and Sports and Social Arlington are always ready to satisfy your cravings. Their specialties are wings, sandwiches, fries, salads, fish and chips, and even sliders. Complete your visit to Texas Live with Lockhart Smokehouse’s luscious meal. The “Barbeque Capital of Texas” offers smoked meat classics always fired up at the Smokehouse. Lockhart is known for their brisket, low-smoked turkey, and other meats and slows over Texas post oak. These restaurants are just some of the diners in Texas Live. Other restaurants such as Choctaw Lounge, PBR Texas, Revolver Brewhouse, Troy’s, Rangers Republic, and a lot more offer varieties of signature drinks that you could choose from.
5. Arlington Entertainment District’s Tightened Security Ensures the Safety of Residents in the District
Since the Arlington Entertainment District is the “Crown Jewel” of Arlington, Texas, Police security is always high on the list. Strolling around the Stadiums and Restrauntst with little worry is refreshing. Living in a safe neighborhood is one of the factors considered by many when relocating. According to a study made by the personal finance website, MoneyGeek, among cities with more than 300,000 population, Arlington is the 13th safest city. Click here to view more details about the study made by MoneyGeek.
6. Shop Until You Drop and Grab Everything You Need in the Arlington Entertainment District
From Whole Foods to Walmart Neighborhood Market, from AT&T Stadium to Home Depot, the Arlington Entertainment District has it all. You do not have to travel far once you are inside the District. Even if you need health and beauty products, Walgreens is always open for you. Residents can enjoy a shopping spree at Walmart Supercenter without missing their favorite Texas Rangers or Dallas Cowboys game. Shop until you drop in this massive shopping center beside Choctaw Stadium, AT&T Stadium, and across Globe Life Field. Adore aesthetically beautiful facilities at Lincoln Square while shopping. See your favorite brands lined up and enjoy a fantastic sports bar experience at Texas Live or Boomer Jack’s Grill and Bar. And if you are still up for fast food, you can visit Chick-Fil-A, Panera Bread, Gilberto’s Taco Shop, and more. Overwhelmingly, there are over 100 restaurants in the North Arlington Entertainment District area. Everything is within your reach in the Arlington Entertainment District. If you ever felt tired from shopping, Lincoln Square features a theatre that will help you relax as you watch movies that you will surely love at Studio Movie Grill. Gone are the days when you have to buy food before going to the theatre. With a one-button push on your chair, you can easily purchase food and wait for it to be delivered. Amazingly, the Entertainment District also has a shopping center for your home improvement. The Home Depot has a large inventory of all your needs. The District has everything that you need right on every corner.
7. The Prestigious University of Texas in Arlington, Texas Hone Students by Providing a Quality and Superb School Experience
Residents are proud of the University of Texas in Arlington and the highly skilled workforce it has produced. The University is widely recognized for developing brilliant students and excellent athletes. Arlington, Texas, education is solid and above state averages. The University of Texas (UTA) alone enrolls more than 35,000 students yearly and over 180 baccalaureates, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. UTA offers modern facilities that motivate students to conceptualize skillfully and actively and analyze the information they gather through experience. The University develops students through the academic, internship, and research programs as well as real-world experiences to make the best out of them. As soon as residents graduate, they are ready to enter the workforce. Career growth in Arlington is above the national average, and professionals can earn more than those from other competing cities. An exceptional array of educational opportunities can be found in the City of Arlington.
Arlington Entertainment District, the Perfect Place for Your Business
Working at an office in the Arlington Entertainment District with attractions such as Globe Life Field, Choctaw Stadium, AT&T Stadium, Texas Live!, Live! by Loews, Loews Hotel and Convention Center are easily within your reach, what more can you ask for? Offices are available one block from Texas Live, Globe Life Park, and Globe Life Field. More entrepreneurs and business owners are encouraged in the area to sustain the momentum that Arlington Entertainment District currently has.
Business owners can watch and listen to music icons such as Andy Mineo, Jonathan Traylor, Koryn Hawthorne, and ShySpeaks in a Summer Jam at Texas Live. Enjoy delightful meals that will make you feel like a King or Queen while drinking Waco-based cocktails at Globe Life Field. You can easily also walk to nearby restaurants such as Lockhart Smokehouse or the Cut & Bourbon and enjoy their scrumptious meal.
Office Spaces Near Globe Life Field and Texas Live With Heavy Foot Traffic
Arlington, Texas, is buzzing with growth over the past 5 years. The developments in the Arlington Entertainment District boast a $4 billion master plan including the latest development of One Rangers Way. The rising economic momentum building in the Arlington Entertainment District encouraged business owners to relocate their businesses inside the district. Where is the best office space in the Arlington Entertainment District? Here is a list of some offices near the Globe Life Field, Loews Hotel and Convention Center, and Texas Live.
1. Centerfield Office Building, 1000 Ballpark Way. The office is located in the prestigious Choctaw Stadium. The office building is next to Texas Live, only one block from Globe Life Field and the Loews Hotel and Convention Center. Tenants in the office and retail space enjoy access to park events and other benefits and amenities. The mixed-use development is a 4 story building with a typical floor size of about 34,090 square feet. The office spaces range from 1,500 to 10,000 square feet. The Centerfield Office building is about 13 miles from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. Tenants are provided with security, elevator access, and parking lot access.
2. Ballpark Circle, 1401 Nolan Ryan. The office building is located just south of Interstate Highway 30 in Arlington Entertainment District and is equally distant between Dallas and Fort Worth. The Ballpark Circle has a typical floor size of 55,703 square feet with a large efficient floor plate. The office spaces range from 6,000 to over 55,000 square feet. The height of the ceiling is about 10 feet high with amazing window lines that have an overlooking view of the stadiums. The building has a fire sprinkler system, 3 passenger elevators, and a freight elevator. Tenants are provided with security, and parking access.
3. Westgate Plaza. The office spaces are located 1 walking block from the Texas Rangers, Globe Life Field, Choctaw Stadium, and Texas Live! Westgate Plaza features 6 beautiful modern industrial single-story office buildings in a 10+ acres business park. The exterior views are meticulously landscaped with well-manicured live oak trees. The types of spaces range from small full-service Offices to Flex and Warehouse spaces. The typical floor size of the small office spaces range from 550 to 2,000 square feet, all bills paid. The Flex and Warehouse spaces range from 2,250 to just under 10,000 square feet. The Flex-Warehouse Spaces have insulated roll-up dock doors. The North Arlington Office, Flex, and Warehouse spaces are only 1 block from the Live by Loews Hotel and Convention Center.
Focusing on businesses that have outgrown co-working spaces, Westgate Plaza has small office spaces that create super business value at reasonable rates. In addition, you will be able to enjoy a magnificent view of the park-like complex outside your office. Have a peaceful time on the high-end park benches underneath the shade of 150+ years old oak trees.
- Office Space, Full-Service Office Space, 2008 E Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, 76011
- Office Space, Full-Service Office Space, 2012 E Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, 76011
- Flex Warehouse Space, 2000 E Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, 76011
- Flex Warehouse Space, 2004 E Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, 76011
- Flex Warehouse Space, 2016 E Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, 76011
- Flex Warehouse Space, 2020 E Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas, 76011
4. One Arlington Center, 1112 E Copeland Rd. The office space of One Arlington Center is in a five-story building parallel to I-30. The building is about 6 to 8 blocks from Texas Live, Choctaw Stadium, and AT&T Stadium. The building is newly renovated and features excellent visibility from the highway and monument signage on Copeland Road. The typical floor size of the office is 11,366 square feet. The office spaces range from 1,000 to over 6,000 square feet. The office suites are designed with high-end finishes, bolstered by enclosed windows providing each floor with ample natural light.
5. Bradford Tower, Arlington Downs Tower 2225 E Randol Mill Rd. The Arlington Downs Tower is a six-story building located in Arlington Entertainment District. Tenants enjoy amenities including a shared conference room with full A/V capacity, tenant lounge/break room with on-site food service, and on-site management building maintenance. The office space is about 5 to 6 blocks from the Globe Life Field and Texas Live! The typical floor size is 14,644 square feet. The office spaces range from 600 to over 4,000 square feet. The building has an Access Control System (Key Card) & Camera Security System.
6. Stadium Place 1200 E Copeland Rd. The Stadium Place is a Class B, five-story building on Interstate 30. The building is located about 5 to 6 blocks from Texas Live and Globe Life Field. The typical floor size of the office is 18,000 square feet. The office spaces range from 2,500 to over 5,000 square feet. Tenants are provided with a shared conference center, on-site property management, and on-site engineers. The stadium has elevator access for tenants and an on-site security patrol on weekdays.
7. Copeland Tower 1250 E Copeland Rd. The Copeland Tower is a 12-story, Class A office building along Interstate 30. The tower is located about 4 to 5 blocks from Texas Live, AT&T Stadium, and Globe Life Field. The typical floor size of the office is 10,500 square feet. The office spaces range from 1,700 to over 10,000 square feet. The tower has conference centers and on-site food and service deli for its tenants. Elevator and parking access are also available on the property. Copeland tower has a security system and an on-site property manager.
8. Arlington Spark Coworking Space The coworking space is located in Choctaw Stadium, one block from Globe Life Field. Business owners looking for a shared office can take advantage of the coworking and incubator space in the previous home of the Texas Rangers. The Spark Coworking will be the central office of local entrepreneurs. Over 32,000 square feet of office space will be available in a 2-level shared office center. There will be 61 private offices and 17 suites on the entire property. Start-ups and scale-ups will enjoy collaborative coworking spaces, lounge spaces, meeting rooms, and gym and wellness spaces.
The phenomenal growth of Arlington Entertainment District made Arlington, Texas, a Dream City in America. Everything that residents are looking for is already inside the District. How fascinating could that be? Whether you have an office, visiting, or coming for a business trip, many delightful activities are in store for you in the growing community of Arlington Entertainment District.
Craig Wasilchak is the COO of JW Management Company, a Family owned and operated Commercial Property Investment and Management Company. Craig is also an active member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, as he is the owner of a business with over $1 Million in annual sales.
JW Management Company owns, lease, and manage various office and warehouse spaces in North Arlington, Westgate Plaza, and The Dallas Medical District, 1625 Mockingbird Lane. Our properties maintain a high tenant retention rate based on the top-notch customer service and quality maintenance of our properties. Whether it is a highly rated Arlington Tx Office space or DFW Office Space, JW Management is happy to tour our commercial real estate spaces with you.